Saturday 2 April 2011

How to get rid of the grey?

Well, at least get rid of the grey for a couple of months.  I've been using this particular product which I think is pretty good.  Its called JUST FOR MEN.  It doesn't take long to color my hair black, but from my many occasions that I have used it, I have always had to perform the process TWICE to get it to work better.  The package inside includes the coloring treatment for two treatments in a short time between each treatments. 

I think doing the coloring yourself will save you a heck a lot of money in the long run.  I like this product, I normally get it from Zellers.  Sometimes, they have a sale, and you can get it for C$3.50 per package from the normal price of over C$6.00 per package.  Anyway, that's my two cents on coloring your own hair.

1 comment:

  1. I've used this before, its pretty good

    ReplyDelete